Biology careers in the UK by numbers
Download our infographic, which appeared in ‘Big Picture: Careers From Biology’ in 2012.
- students taking post-16 biology in 2011
- the wage premium for science, engineering and technology occupations
- degree courses for which biology A level is specified as a requirement or advantage
- biological sciences graduates in 2010/11
- earnings 3.5 years after leaving undergraduate studies.
Note: This infographic has not been updated since it was published.Lead image:
‘Big Picture: Careers From Biology’ (2012) CC BY
- Big Picture: Careers infographic [PDF 338KB]