Related links for ‘Big Picture: Nanoscience’
Would you like to explore other resources on the web about nanoscience?
Organisations and initiatives
- Demos, an independent think-tank advocating more openness and dialogue between scientists, policy makers and the public.
- Greenpeace, an independent non-profit global campaigning organisation.
- Nanoscience at Cambridge, which includes links to the Nanoscience Centre at University of Cambridge and the Interdisciplinary Research Centre for Nanotec.
- The Institute of Nanotechnology is a nanotechnology information provider working closely with governments, universities, researchers and companies worldwide on developing and promoting all aspects of nanotechnology.
- The Royal Society, the UK’s national academy of science – an independent charitable body at the cutting edge of scientific progress, which influences science policy and debates scientific issues with the public.
- The Science Museum’s online exhibition on nanotechnology: small science, big deal.
General articles and links
- Nanotechnology: The Material World (BBC Radio 4 Online, 19 June 2003)
- Nano test tubes: The Material World (BBC Radio 4 Online, 2 September 2004)
- The triumph of technology, Reith lectures 2005 (BBC Radio 4 Online, April–May 2005)
- What is Nanotechnology? (Nanotechnology Online Journal 14, January 2003)